Starting out, begin with one quality typeface.
A massive collection of hand-printed gig-posters is hitting the road this Spring! The National Poster Retrospecticus showcases over 90 of the most prominent poster designers in the country.
Steve Heller discusses the current state of design ("We're living in an ecclectic moment stylistically"), technology's effect on the field, and much more in this video interview.
I started teaching while I was still in my twenties, and wasn't much older than the continuing ed students in my first class.
- Coloring a Brand - Eddie Opara
- Playing with Type - Lara McCormick
- Take the Edge Off - Emily Potts
- Sketching Masterclass - Ruzaimi Mat Rani
- Letting Business Cards Tell the Story - Tom Wright
Follow us @rockpaperink